Book Signing!If you are in Palm Desert, CA, Sunday, April 14th at 3:00 PM, come see me at the Barnes & Noble in the Westfield Shoppingtown. Details and directions are here.
BUY THE BOOK!
“I was thrilled to be single again until I read this book!”
—Larry David, “Curb Your Enthusiasm”
A hilarious account of comedian Bobby Kelton's hapless search for love via Internet dating. It combines tales of the author's dating adventures with prescriptive suggestions for finding "the one," along with musings on the search for the right partner and the truths he discovers along the way. This accomplished humorist will have readers laughing out loud at his funny yet poignant real life dating horror stories.
Press For The Book
Stories By Subject
My Showbiz Adventures
- The Steel Curtain
- A Most Dangerous Heckler
- Carson’s Famous Pencils
- “If There’s Any God!!”
- The Playboy Club
- My Bullhorn Show For The FBI
- How I Almost Killed Gladys Knight In Front Of Her Pips!
- The Hardest Show I Ever Did
- I Have Pavarotti’s Pants…And They Don’t Even Fit!
- My Thousand Dollar Sip of Tom Jones’ Scotch
- Bobby Kelton golfing with Bob Hope
- Bobby Kelton and Johnny Carson
- Bobby Kelton shaking hands with Johnny Carson
- How I Got Mickey Mantle Mad At Me!
- On Laundry
- How Me and Larry David Almost Got Arrested
- I’m Only Gonna Say This Once!